If you’re looking to step up to the efficiencies of zero-turn mowing, you won’t have to step down in build quality, power or performance. Dual Integrated Drive Systems provide reliable, self-contained power and performance.
Features strong 2˝ x 2˝ all steel rail frame for its backbone with 3/8˝ steel front forks. The solid steel, all-welded deck, formed from tough 7-gauge steel with reinforced edges, features a baffling system to maximize airflow for greater grass lift and a cleaner cut. The large capacity fuel tanks also allow for lots of deep storage and a cup holder.
Easy access to all pulley and drive belts with the flip-up floorboard — with rubber mat — is a first for its class.
- Kohler 4800/5400 - 725cc Air-Cooled 7000
- Cutting Width: 54"
- Weight: 696 lbs.
- Overall Height/Length 42"/76"
- Chute Up/Chute Down Width: 58"/67"
- Transmission: EZT Integrated Unit
- Deck Thickness: 3/16" Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height: 1.5"-4.5" With Deck Height Control System
- Lift and Height Adjustment: Foot-Assist Manual Lift With Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires/Front Tires: 18x9.5-8 Turf /11x6-5 Smooth
- Fuel: 5 Gallons; Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward): Up To 6 mph