ATWOODS ONLINE RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS POLICY
Cancelling an Order
Please contact Customer Service at 1-844-428-9663 as soon as possible. If your order has already been prepared for shipment* it cannot be cancelled.
*Freight or Drop Ship Orders cannot be cancelled and are not eligible for Return. This applies to, but is not limited to items from these manufactures: King Kutter, Swisher, Agri-Fab, Tarter, Briggs & Stratton Engines, Master Manufacturing, Champion Generators & Accessories, Port-a-Cool, Remco Products, Beco Tillage Products, Harper Trucks, Live Bees & Poultry and Gun Safes.
Our Return Policy is designed to be as hassle-free and fair as possible. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase but understand sometimes an item needs to be returned or exchanged. Returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days of receipt*.
*See Exceptions below
To initiate the return process, please contact our Customer Service Team:
Customer Service Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8a-5p, CST.
Contact us at 1-844-4ATWOOD (1-844-428-9663), or email@example.com and our Customer Support associates will be happy to assist. Please have your order confirmation number available when calling.
The Following Applies to All Online Returns:
- All returns must be in original packaging with attached tags and paperwork. Only online orders may be returned through Customer Support and all returns will be credited in the original form of payment (i.e. Credit, Debit, PayPal).
- Clothing must be in “like-new” condition for resale (unwashed, unworn, and with tags). Clothing retuned that has been washed and is without tags will not be accepted.
- If a manufacturing defect is found, please call Customer Support for further instructions.
- C.O.D. deliveries are not accepted.
- Product exclusions may apply or may be subject to a restocking fee. These products include but are not limited to any product shipped directly from the manufacturer.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your credit to be applied
All sales are final on the following items.
- Lawn Mowers
- Chain Saws
- Log Splitters
- Farm Implements
- Storm Shelters
- Gas Powered Items
Due to their product nature, Atwoods cannot accept returns of gas or diesel-powered items once said items have contained oil or gas. Once said items have been used, they must be repaired at an authorized service center under the manufacturer's warranty.
Return Shipping Costs
The customer is responsible for all original and return shipping costs on non-defective items (if you change your mind, order incorrectly, wrong size, etc.).
Packing and Sending Your Return
When sending an item back to Atwoods Ranch & Home Online, please ensure the following:
- The item is in its original box with all original packaging, accessories, and documents. Returned items missing original packaging, accessories, or documents are subject to a restocking fee.
- The product is securely and properly packaged to avoid damage in transit.
If Your Products Arrive Damaged
Freight Items Damaged in Transit
Be sure to carefully inspect all Freight for damage before signing the bill of lading as freight handling charges cannot be refunded. If item(s) arrive damaged or defective, you must note this on the shipping receipt and refuse delivery to avoid paying return freight charges. If this is not done, you will be responsible for return freight charges back to us or the manufacturer. Please notify us of any delivery problems as soon as possible to expedite the refund process.
Before contacting Atwoods Ranch & Home, please call the carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) that delivered your package within 24 hours of receipt. Atwoods cannot accept responsibility for damage incurred after a customer has signed for delivered products in good condition.
Manufacturer Defective Items
If items are damaged or defective upon receiving, please contact us at 1-844-4ATWOOD (1-844-428-9663) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to paperwork included the packaging on all Final Sale items listed above for Manufacturer’s warranty information.