Adams Plus Flea and Tick Spot On for Dogs, Large Dogs 31-60 Pounds, 3 Month Supply, With Applicator
Email a Friend
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Prevention Spot On for Dogs is a long-lasting, quick-drying topical treatment designed to keep your pet protected from flea and tick infestations for up to 30 days. Our formula contains an insect growth regulator (IGR) that breaks the flea lifecycle. It kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and Deer ticks that may carry Lyme disease. It also kills and repels mosquitoes! Application is easy; squeeze this spot-on treatment down your dog's back. It's a quick-drying formula that spreads with your dog's natural skin oils. Package contains a 3-month supply.
1. Bend at perforation and tear off first tube.
2. Hold tube upright and snap tip back, away from face and body.
3. The dog/puppy should be standing for easy application. Apply Adams Plus Flea & Tick Prevention Spot On for Dogs evenly to four or five spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of the solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog/puppy.
4. Do not spread Adams Plus Flea & Tick Prevention Spot On for Dogs by hand over the dog/puppy. Although the dog's/puppy's skin and hair oils will distribute the application over the entire dog/puppy, brushing the dog/puppy 12-24 hours after application will help to distribute the material over the skin.
5. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked area that inaccessible to children and animals.
Etofenprox - 55%, Piperonyl Butoxide - 10%, N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide - 1%, Pyriproxyfen - 0.5%, Other Ingredients - 33.5%