Build a quality fence in no time with this High Tensile Field Fence. The galvanized steel finish is designed to prevent rusting in any weather conditions. The steel material also prevents sagging and requires less maintenance. Not only will the strong material not sag or rust, but it's also requires fewer posts, saving you money.
• Field fence combines the familiar hinge joint knot with high tensile steel
• Significantly stronger and installs faster using fewer posts
• Reduced sagging and less maintenance
• 14 ga. field fence with 12.5 ga. top and bottom wires is strong as a 12.5 ga. low carbon fence
• Class 3 (heavy coat) galvanized so it will prevent rust two to three times longer than class 1
• Description - 1047-6-14
• Filler Gauge - 14 ga.
• Height - 47 in.
• Length - 330 ft.
• Material - Galvanized Class III Steel
• Top/Bottom Wires - 12-1/2 ga.
• Vertical Stays - 6 in.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #02125