Manufacturer's Part Number: #RG216GY
The Bull Gate is Priefert’s heaviest economically priced gate. Ideal for use in heavy crowding or high stress areas, this is the perfect gate for securing your livestock pastures. Constructed from 16 gauge steel tubing, this is the toughest 2” gate on the market. This gate features a 6 rail design and comes standard with a chain latch and heavy duty 12” all thread J-bolt post attachments with an adjustable ¾” top hinge clamp. Each vertical stay is a single piece fitted through drilled rails, to increase the gate’s strength and durability. The high quality powder coat finish helps the gate resist scratching and sunlight damage. If you prefer a galvanized finish, be sure to check out our Galvanized Bull Gates.
• This heavy duty 2” OD gate is constructed from 16 gauge steel and is designed for use in heavy crowding or high stress areas.
• These gates feature a beautiful 6 rail design and come standard with a gate hardware package that includes a chain latch and heavy duty 12” all thread J-bolt post attachments with adjustable ¾” top hinge clamp.
• Bull Gates feature single piece vertical stays that are fitted through drilled horizontal rails to increase the gate’s strength and durability, making it safer for you and your animal.
• An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors helps the gate resist scratching and sunlight damage, adding many years of life to your investment.
• Available in a variety of lengths, the 18’ and 20’ gates feature a bolt-together design to provide an extra measure of support for the longest of our gates. These gates are built with 2 vertical stays plus a center vertical strap of flat steel that bolts together.