Manufacturer's Part Number: #2972
Life Stage: Adult dogs that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Health Consideration: Not Recommended For: Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight, Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development or Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites.
Primary Ingredient: Chicken
Calories per serving: 3208 kcal/kg (291 kcal/cup†)
• Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
• New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
• Keep fresh water available at all times!
• Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
• Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
• To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Ingredients: Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Pea Fiber, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Oat Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Coconut Oil, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Carrots, Iodized Salt, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Cranberries, Green Peas
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 28.6, Fat 12.0, Carbohydrate (NFE) 42.1, Crude Fiber 11.0, Calcium 0.97, Phosphorus 0.8, Sodium 0.35, Potassium 0.92, Magnesium 0.143, Vitamin C 180 mg/kg, Vitamin E 673 IU/kg