Manufacturer's Part Number: #3HH
HONEY HOLE is a mixture of 5 unique varieties of brassicas, which include 3 varieties of rape, and 2 varieties of turnips. This awesome Hunt Plot is an ideal plot for the fall and winter. After the first frost the plants go from bitter to sweet and the deer love them!! Because these plants will thrive with little or no tilling, anyone can create their own "HONEY HOLE."
• Fast growing and easy to establish.
• Cool weather will increase consumption.
• Comprised of 5 varieties of Rape and Turnips.
• For best results plant in late summer or early fall.
• Treated with Antler King's® Ultra Coat Orange for higher germination rates and increased forage yield.
• 3 lb. bag plants 1/2 acre.
• Plant HONEY HOLE less than 1/4" deep.
• Recommended fertilizer is 19-19-19 or 13-13-13 at 300lbs. per acre.
• pH should be between 5.5-6.5.
write a review
Best fall plot....period!
One of the best fall hunt plots I have ever used; once the deer developed a taste for it. The first year the deer on my property didn't seem to care much for it, I planted it a second year and they could not get enough of it...I have been planting it every year since. Plant it in the early fall and reap the rewards well into the winter months! Great product!!
Reviewed by Pat
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.