An essential part of every chicken-lover’s arsenal, our Poultry Care spray is an ideal way to help the healing of pecking sores, vent prolapse, frost bite, bumble foot, scratches, and more. Poultry Care is safe, non-toxic, and free of antibiotics.
Jumpstart the healing of pecking sores or scratches at the first sign of injury with Vetericyn Plus® Poultry Care. Our Poultry Care is non-toxic, antibiotic free, and safe for adult birds and hatchlings alike. The spray nozzle makes it easy to reach under and in between feathers to thoroughly flush and clean wounds to speed up healing time and help prevent infection. Protect your flock with Vetericyn Plus® Poultry Care.
Clear feathers away from affected area, trim if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle and saturate the affected area, flushing away any foreign debris. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn Plus® Poultry Care at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around the head and sensitive areas.
- No egg withdrawal period
- Topical application for wounds, cuts, pecking sores, abrasions & skin irritations
- No antibiotics, alcohol or steroids
- Safe for chickens at all life stages
- Non-toxic and safe if ingested
- Non-irritating and non-sensitizing
- Veterinary-recommended as an on hand for your pet’s first aid needs
- Manufactured and bottled in the USA in an FDA-registered facility
- Money-back guarantee
- Pecking sores
- Bite wounds
- Flank wounds
- Breast blisters
- Vent prolapses
- Cuts, scrapes, abrasions, and other minor wounds
- Post-surgical sites
- Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.0120%)
- Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite