- Hauler - Quickly lift log rounds from the ground and move them without having to bend over, use log tongs, or swing a sharp pulp hook/pickaroon. This mechanical advantage also assists you with loading a log splitter or dragging larger log rounds.
- 21" Cant Hook - After making partial chainsaw cuts along the length of the log, use the LogOX to roll it over and complete them. This significantly reduces the risk of chain damage, dangerous kickbacks, and bar pinch. Also useful for positioning logs onto firewood processors and portable sawmills.
- Brush and Tree Debris Hauler - Consolidate treetops or multiple branches together with the Hauler’s hook, before dragging them off to a central location.
- Easily pick up stove length log rounds without bending over. Carry them balanced by your side in either hand, with a clear view of the path ahead.
- The wide beveled base and laser cut steel hook combine for an aggressive bite and very stable grip on the log while rolling and lifting it.
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.