Repeat as needed KEEP COOL. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry area for maximum stability.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Sucrose, Silicon Dioxide, SorbitanMonostearate, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Sodium Silico Aluminate, FD&C Blue #1 and Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Lactic Acid Bacteria* - not less than 10 million CFU**/g *Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus,Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum **Colony Forming Units
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Newborns - 5g at birth
- Calves - <400 lb, 10g, >400 lb, 15g, 5g at birth
- Incoming Feedlot/Stockers - <400 lb, 10g, >400 lb, 15g
- Hospital - 15g on first and last day of therapy
- Heifers - <400 lb, 10g, >400 lb, 15g
- Cows - 30g at freshening