If you have a large overgrown pasture, you need the Swisher 44" Trailcutter. This mower easily attaches to your ATV or UTV and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This mower will cut brush up to 3" in diameter. It features a powerful 14.5 HP (603cc) v-twin electric start Kawasaki engine, two 16" pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point height adjustment with cutting range from 3” – 7”. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher's heavy duty Trailcutter! U1L battery not included. Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 14.5 HP (603cc) Kawasaki v-twin electric start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow- behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Upraded 2" ball coupler
- NEW - Top Link height adjustment and deck leveling is now tool-free and has infinite adjustment.
- UPDATED - Tool-free offset adjustment using a 3/8” clevis pin and 1/2” spring pin. The offset can quickly and easily be set to 5 possible offset positions
- Heavy duty stump jumper and two break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- UPDATED - The hitch base spring pin can be locked open and the hitch can freely rotate and lay over the mowing deck, allowing for smaller storage space requirements for the user.
- Two 16" pneumatic tires
- Steel bumpers
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.