Power Steel 31.4-foot x 16-foot x 52-inch Above Ground Pool
Have the summer of your (and your kids’) dreams with an above ground pool right in your own backyard!
Durable Construction - The Power Steel™ Above Ground Pool is easy to set up and built to last. The durable, corrosion-resistant steel frame is equipped with our Seal & Lock System™ for a sturdy and secure pipe connection. The Tritech™ liner is made of durable material that is reinforced for strength and puncture-resistance.
Additional Features - This above ground pool set also comes stocked with a sand filter pump, a ladder, a pool cover and a ChemConnect™ chemical dispenser. The ChemConnect dispenser maintains clean, healthy pool water by providing a stable level of chlorine that is evenly dispersed throughout the pool.
Have fun in the sun and relax the day away with this Power Steel Pool Set!
- Size: 31 ft. 4 in. x 16 ft. x 52 in.
- Water Capacity (90%): 13,798 gal.
- Tritech™ enhanced 3-ply liner is durable and puncture-resistant
- Corrosion resistant steel frame is held together with our Seal & Lock System™ to provide remarkable strength and connection
- 2,200 gal. sand filter pump included
- ChemConnect™ dispenser maintains and provides clean, healthy pool water by providing a stable level of chlorine that is evenly dispersed throughout the pool
- Easy, no-tool setup and takedown process
- Contents: 1 pool, 1 sand filter pump, 1 ladder, 1 pool cover, 1 ChemConnect dispenser
- The sturdy pool sidewalls are constructed with Tritech™, a 3-layer reinforced material with a polyester mesh core and two layers of high gauge PVC
- Water capacity (90%): 13,798 gal. (52,231 L)
- Corrosion resistant metal frames
- Pool equipped with Seal & Lock System™ for a safe and secure pipe connection
- Realistic mosaic print on inner liner
- ChemConnect™ Dispenser maintains and provides clean, healthy pool water.
- Dispenser release provides a stable level of chlorine needed for proper chemical balance
- 30 Minute Setup
- 110-120V~, 2,200 gal. (8,327 L) pump water flow rate, 1,800 gal. (6,813 L) integrated pool system water flow rate
- Flow control connectors for rapid connection
- Built-in flow control drain valve makes it easy to drain by attaching the valve to a garden hose (with included adapter) to drain away water
- Rectangular shape provides more area for swimming and playing
- Contents: One pool, #58500 US sand filter pump, #58337 ladder, #58305 pool cover, #58501 ChemConnect™ Dispenser