Bad Boy Mowers ZT Elite has been the biggest value in the performance and price honey hole of homeowner class mowers for more than a decade. Dual High-Performance Hydro-Gear 3100 Integrated Drive Systems for reliable, self-contained power and performance.
The ZT Elite features strong 2˝ x 2˝ all steel rail frame for its backbone. Industry-leading 3/8˝ steel front forks are a Bad Boy construction hallmark as is the solid steel, all-welded deck. Formed from tough 7-gauge steel with reinforced edges, the unique baffling system maximizes airflow for greater grass lift and a cleaner cut. Steering is tighter and smoother with our steering dampening system for better response and maneuverability.
ENGINE: 747cc Air-Cooled Pro 7000 Kohler
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Weight:841 lbs.
- Overall Height/Length: 46"/74.5"
- Chute Up/Chute Down Width: 64"/73"
- Transmission: 3100 Hydro-Gear® 10cc Integrated Transaxle
- Deck Thickness: 3/16" Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height: 1.5"-4.5" With Deck Height Control System
- Lift and Height Adjustment: Foot-Assist Manual Lift With Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires/Front Tires: 22x11-10 Turf / 13x6-6 Smooth
- Fuel: 6.5 Gallons; Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward): Up To 7 mph
Not Available in the Following ATWOODS Ranch & Home locations
El Dorado, AR
Siloam Springs, AR
Not available in our Kansas Locations
Elk City, OK
Ponca City, OK
Sulphur Springs, TX