STA-BIL® Storage keeps fuel fresh for quick easy starts after storage. This product also protects engine from gum, varnish, rust and corrosion and prolongs the life of any engine. Eliminate the need to drain the fuel of your 2 or 4 cycle engine by treating the fuel with STA-BIL® before storing.
Directions: Use STA-BIL® Storage in any gasoline-powered vehicle or equipment you plan to store for 30-days or longer. It keeps the fuel fresh for up to 24 months during storage, eliminating the need to drain your tank. Works effectively in all gasoline blends, including Ethanol-blended fuel, up to E-85. 1-ounce treats up to 2½ gallons of gas. Use STA-BIL® only with fresh fuel, and keep gas can or tank 95% full to avoid condensation build up in tank during storage. Run Engine for 5 minutes after adding product to treat entire fuel system. Product does not contain alcohol. Great for collector cars, generators, lawn mowers, snow blowers, etc.
• Keeps fuel fresh for up to 24 months during storage
• Eliminates the need to drain fuel prior to storage
• Ensures quick, easy starts after storage
• Prevents gum and varnish build-up
• Effective in all gasoline, including Ethanol blends
• For all gasoline engines, including 2-cycle
Manufacturer's Part Number: # 22207