• Shell Rotella™ Oil Filters are guaranteed to meet fit, form, and function for those applications for which they are catalogued
• Shell Rotella™ Oil Filters are manufactured in the USA to follow the rigid requirements of light duty diesel engines with regard to burst strength, media area, valve integrity, and capacity as defined by the manufacturer’s engine type
• Shell Rotella™ Oil Filters are tested in accordance with Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) testing procedures"
• Testing Target for Efficiency: 20 microns nominal efficiency multi-pass based on ISO 4548-12. Nominal efficiencies range from 90% to 95% depending on the specific application
• Shell Rotella™ Oil Filters meet flow rate requirements for specific engine manufacturer’s requirements
• Shell Rotella™ Oil Filters provide the greater capacity diesel engines require to help reduce engine wear. Nominal Capacity design targets are based on specific engine manufacturer’s requirements
• Shell Rotella™ Oil Filters efficiently capture the dirt and contaminants the oil is removing and helps to protect the oil from premature load up promoting longer engine life
Manufacturer's Part Number: #800002868