303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is designed to lubricate the transmission, differential and final drive gears in tractors and implements. It is a multi-functional fluid used as a hydraulic medium, and as a power steering, power brake, power take-off (PTO), and implement drive fluid.
• Lubricate the transmission, differential, and final drive gears in tractors and implements
• Provides extreme pressure and anti-wear protection
• Protects against rust and corrosion
• Protect tractor transmission, axles and hydraulic pumps
• Controlled frictional characteristics which permit the wet brakes to hold properly and allow smooth engagement of power take off (PTO) clutches
303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is designed for use as a replacement fluid for the hydraulic, wet brake, and transmission requirements of equipment manufacturers where a product of this quality is recommended, including:
Allis Chalmers, Deutz, J I Case/David Brown, Massey Ferguson, Allison, Ford Tractor, John Deere 303, J20A, Oliver, Caterpillar, International Harvester, Kubota, White
303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is recommended for ambient temperatures between +32°F and 104°F (0°C to 40°C). For ambient temperatures outside this range or where a premium tractor hydraulic/transmission oil is required, please use Super S Premium Universal Tractor Hydraulic Fluid.
Flash Point °C/°F, ASTM D-92, 204/400
Pour Point °C/°F, ASTM D-97, -17/0
Manufacturer's Part Number: #565950 303