Manufacturer's Part Number: # 7002
• Concentrated mole and gopher repellent packaged in re-sealable 10-pound bag
• Effectively repels moles, gophers, voles, armadillos, and more
• Made of concentrated formula of 20 percent castor oil for safe, nontoxic use
• Makes ground taste and smell unpleasant, repelling pests
• Provides 10,000 square feet of coverage; apply in stages for best results
• Makes ground taste and smell unpleasant, effectively repels moles, gophers, voles, armadillos, and more.
• (not available for sale in NM)
Twice the Power of Ordinary Repellents
Protect your lawn from moles, gophers, voles, armadillos and other burrowing animals with this powerful, all-natural repellent. The granules contain a concentrated formula of 20% castor oil – twice the industry standard – to effectively drive pests from yards and gardens. Non-toxic and poison free, the repellent is safe to use around children and pets and will not harm grass and plants.
Effective Elimination of Moles – How it Works
Sweeney’s Mole & Gopher Granular Repellent works by driving moles out of yards and gardens in stages. Avoid treating the entire lawn in one application – this will cause moles to tunnel aimlessly in any direction to try and escape the repellent. Applying the granules over the lawn in stages will steadily herd moles away from your repellent treated lawn.
After applying the repellent, be sure to water the product into the ground with a sprinkler to activate the granules. This makes the ground smell and taste very disagreeable, sending the unwanted yard guests running for a more hospitable place to reside.
Progressively Propel Unwanted Rodents
Before applying the repellent, locate the active mole areas to determine which way to move the moles out of your yard.
Spread the granules over the first area and water-in with a sprinkler for approximately 20 minutes. Watering allows the concentrated granules to penetrate deeply into the lawn.
• Day 2
Spread the granules over the second area; water-in the same area as day 1, plus the second area to get the mole moving. Each day’s watering allows granules to penetrate more deeply.
• Day 3
Spread granules over the third area. Water-in the same area as days 1 and 2, plus the third area to keep the mole moving.
• Day 4
Spread the granules over the fourth area. Water-in the same area as days 1, 2 and 3, plus the fourth area to move the mole out of your yard – for good.