Xp 820 is the only ear tag worldwide to contain a macrocyclic lactone.
• Labeled for use on beef and non-lactating dairy cattle, including calves.
• Controls horn flies, gulf coast ticks, spinose ear ticks, and aids in control of american dog ticks.
• Also controls cattle fever ticks (boophilus species), lone star ticks, and reduces face flies.
• Has no objectionable odor.
• Ideal for rotation with all other insecticide ear tags for management of insecticide resistance
• Abamectin And Piperonyl Butoxide.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #1613000