Manufacturer's Part Number: #8152
ENTROLYTE® H.E. is a nutritional supplement formulated to provide a source of electrolytes and energy.
ENTROLYTE is approved for:
- A quick source of electrolytes and energy for calves. Replaces critical electrolytes lost as a result of calf scours. Formulation contains a high glucose content.
- Oral use only
- Use in calves only
To provide a source of electrolytes and energy that are typically lost in cases of scours
- Provides a rapidly absorbed source of critical electrolytes lost as a result of calf scours.
- Oral nutritional supplements provide a quick source of electrolytes and energy for calves.
- Easy to mix and use – powder dissolves quickly in warm water. No sticky, pre-gelatinized starches
- Formula and concentration assure rapid absorption
- High dextrose content provides more energy, dose for dose and ensures palatability
- Glucose content makes ENTROLYTE H.E. highly palatable—conveniently packaged in pre-measured, twin-pouch packets for mixing in 1/2 gallon (64 oz) of water for 1 or 2 feedings.
- Contents of both pouches are mixed with 1/2 gallon (64 oz) of warm water and given by nursing bottle or stomach tube.
Dosage and Administration:
- ENTROLYTE H.E. is supplied in twin pouches. Mix the contents of BOTH pouches with 1/2 gallon (64 oz) of warm water.
- Allow animal to nurse from a nursing bottle or administer via a stomach tube
- Refrigerate if not used immediately.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- Discard solution if not used within 24 hours.
- Orally administer 1–2 quarts (32–64 oz) to calves 2–3 times per day.
- Do not use in cases of upper gastrointestinal obstruction or in moribund animals. Keep out of reach of children.
- For oral use only.
- For use in calves only.
For veterinary use only.