Manufacturer's Part Number: #ROUNDUPPRO 50.
Roundup Pro Concentrate is a post-emergent, systemic herbicide with no residual soil activity. It gives broad-spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. It is formulated as a water-soluble liquid and may be applied through standard equipment after dilution and mixing with water or other carriers according to label instructions.
**Surfactant is recommended during Summer months to keep product from evaporating off weeds before it is absorbed**
2.5 Gallon Jug makes 100 gallons.
- Backed by over 25 years of Monsanto experience and Roundup product stewardship.
- Tested and proven results.
- The active ingredient, glyphosate, has favorable environmental characteristics such as low volatility and binds tightly to soil.
Unsurpassed Weed Control
- One-hour rain warranty.
- No other herbicide controls more weeds.
More Concentrated Formulation
- Delivers more miles per gallon.
- Fewer containers to handle.
- Packaging options to fit nearly every application need.
Active Ingredient: 50.2% Glyphosate
Usage: For broadcast ground applications: Use this product at the rate of 0.8 to 1.6 quarts per acre for annual weeds, 1.6 to 4 quarts per acre for perennial weeds and 4 to 8 quarts per acre for woody brush and trees. For all other application techniques, please see product label. We recommend adding 1 pint of non-ionic surfactant per 100 gallons. to 8 quarts per acre for woody brush and trees.