Manufacturer's Part Number: #HSP10SWBN
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel features a steel frame with a wood-filled top and bottom (Wood Kits sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately).
• Safe, attractive, and affordable, Priefert Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the industry for decades.
• Solid Wood Fill Stall Panels are 7.5' tall.
• Stall panels are connected with drop pins that are securely attached to the frame.
• Smooth surfaces with no sharp edges("Domed" tops and bottoms of vertical end frames)
• These Premier Stall Panels feature a steel frame with a wood-filled top and bottom (wood kits sold separately).
• The Solid Wood Filled Stall Panels require two wood kits, one each for the top and bottom portions.
• The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion
• Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
• A starter post (sold separately) is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure.
• To make moving and installation easier, Premier Stall Panels have a 2.75" tall "fork well" that runs across the top of the frame, providing a secure point for pickup of the stall with a fork lift.
• 10' panel option is 118" wide pin center to pin center, 121" OD measurement.