2013 marked the 100th anniversary of the development of a series of jars, designed by the Ball brothers, each intended to be better than the one before. 1913 saw the launch of the first true “Perfect Mason” jar followed in 1914 by the “PERFECTION,” then finally by “IMPROVED” in 1915.
These limited edition Regular Mouth pint and Wide Mouth quart jars are a celebration of that heritage featuring period-inspired purple color and embossed logos on front and back. These jars maintain all of our modern standards for quality and reliability. Perfect for all of your creations... or as a collectable item!
• Limited edition 100th anniversary of the “IMPROVED” jar by the Ball Brothers.
• Period-inspired packaging and heritage purple color jars with custom embossed front and back.
• Maintains same quality, performance and structure as current Regular Mouth pint and Wide Mouth quart jars.
• Unique color encourages incremental sales and use in trendy crafts and storage projects.
• Third and final year of a multi-year limited edition series.
• Made in USA.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #1440069009