Ingredients: Soil, Sand, and Perlite
1. Remove plant from old container
2. Fill the bottom of the pot with Atwoods potting soil, so that root ball is level with top of the container.
3. Fill the rest of the pot with Atwoods potting soil, then gently press down to prevent air pockets.
4. Water thoroughly.
1. Prepare a hole 1/3 larger than the root ball of plant.
2. Fill the bottom of the hole with Atwoods potting soil and place the plant so that the root ball is level with the ground.
3. Water well allowing water to saturate the area before adding the rest of the soil.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #50050049